Collection of Information.
1. The Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in to the Website. Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP may record your IP address, the URLs of the Websites and pages you visit (both during and after your visit to the Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP Website features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP Websites to your interest, and also to help Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP tailor its Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing, which you knowingly initiate.
3. Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the its Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web Site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet email or through the Website is not secure and is not confidential. Any information you send the Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP over the Internet, either through the Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP Website or via email is done at your own risk.
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.